Impeller Head for Blasting Machine Spare Parts
|FOB Price:||US $1,300-1,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,300-1,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set Per 30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Q034
- Fuel: Electric
- Cleanliness: Normal Cleanliness
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Machine Type: Abrator
- Cleaning Process: Acid Cleaning / Pickling
- Transport Package: Wood Packing
- Origin: China
- Application: Electronic Industry
- Type: Rotary Abrator
- Automation: Manual
- Feature: Critical Cleaning / Residue Free
- Customized: Customized
- Clean Type: Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Trademark: C&J
- Specification: blasting turbine
- HS Code: 84798190
This is the key device of shot blasting machine, blasting steel shot to clean the surface of metal parts. The clean effect is based on the efficiency of the blasting wheel turbines
Our blasting wheel turbines is with high efficiency, compact design and widely used for the shot blasting machine industry.
Buy the Best Replacement Parts for all types of Shot Blasting Machinery from us. We offer spares for all international brand manufactured by us in our most modern alloy foundry.
The abrasive propelling Wheel that use blades or vanes require about 10% of the horsepower requires by air blast systems to throw equal volumes of abrasive at the same velocities. The power lossed in an airless system are the friction between the airless abrasive blast wheels are generally of the blade type, as shown in Fig. 1, these wheels may have one or two side plates, one of which is attached to the shaft bearings, and belt drive, or the side plates, one of which
Is attached directly to the shafe of a suitable motor. The side plate holds four to twelve throwing Bladed, depending on the size of the wheel. Blade tip diameters range from 205 tp 660mm(8 to 26 in. )and blade widths range from 40 to 125mm (1.5 to 5 in. ), rotational speeds range from 500 to 4000 rev/min or more. Usable abrasive velocities range from 15m/s (50 ft/s) to 122m/s(400 ft/s), with 75m/s (245ft/s) the most widely used velocity. Abrasive flow rates with steel shot range from 23kg/min (50lb/min) up to 1040kg/min (2300lb/min) with a 100HP motor.
Figure 1 also shows the operation of a blade-type wheel. A controlled flow of abrasive (through a valve not shown) is fed by gravity into an abrasive feed spout from which it flows into a rotating vaned impeller. The impeller rotates at the same speed as the bladed wheel, and the number of vanes is equal to the number of wheel blades. The impeller roatated in a stationary cylinder (referred to as a control cage pr impeller case). That is equipped with an opening that may be rotated and locked in a preferred postion. As the impeller forces the abrasive out of the control cage opening. Each of the blades picks up a metered amount of abrasive at the end of the blade and accelerates the abrasive to produce a tent blast pattern, as shown.
Centrifugal blast wheel units are enclosed in housing to prevent the discharge of stray abrasive, the principal wearing parts of the blast wheel assembly are the impeller, control cage, wheel blades, and housing liners, these parts are most ecomomically made of high-alloy cast iron, and each can be individually replaced. Unalloyed cast iron parts, although less expensive, have a very short lift under normal operating conditions.
The life of these parts is influenced primarily by the type and condition of the abrasive medium and contaminants picked up in the cleaning process, abrasive materials are discussed in depth later in this section. Clean steel shot provides the longest useful l life of wheel and guard housing liners, much greater wear results from the use of nonmetallic of abrasive in various conditions on the life of the components of a caused by glass beads, nonferrous shot, or the agricultural abrasives frequently used in deburring and special finishing applications.
The HQ03 series of blast wheels have the following type:
HQ034I, II, III A (5.5, 7.5, 11, 15, 18.5KW) direct centrifugal blast wheels
HQ034I, II, III B(11, 15, 18.5KW) belt driven centrifugal blast wheels
HQ035I, II (18.5, 22KW) belt driven centrifugal blast wheels
HQ036I, II (22, 30KW) belt driven curve blade centrifugal blast wheels
1. Q034A and Q034B is two different blast wheels.
2. All the Q034B centrifugal blast wheels adopts B series narrow V type belts
1. The diferent motor power assembled in the blast wheel, the according shot amount technical index is also different.
Special design based on the requirements of customer is available.
|Model||Diameter. of the blade size (mm)||The width of the blade (mm)||The speed of the impeller (r/min)||Shot velocity (m/s)||Shot amount (kg/min)||Motor type||Motor power KW||Belt QTY||BladeQTY|
- Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details or data sheets, all other questions would be fully welcomed too.
- Latest MACHINERY CATALOGUES are available now! Download them on our official website or directly contact us.
- CJ Machinery always insist on the concept of providing our customers the most enjoyable metal working experiences. Every need or request would be answered at our best considering customer's greatest interests.
- CJ Machinery values each relationship among our worldwide customers and hopes every unique requirement of our customers could be satisfied.